4 Low Stagger Screen to Weak Side Jumper or Strong Side Post Seal
|Name of Play||4 Low Stagger Screen to Weak Side Jumper or Strong Side Post Seal|
|Nickname of Play||USC Low|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Baseline Inbound|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||Middle School, High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Any|
Setup : 4 Low
- O4 and O5 set a staggered screen to the weak side for O2.
- O2 uses the screen to run through for a layup or through to the strong side corner.
- O1 fades back as a safety or shooter to the top of the perimeter.
- O4 will then set a screen for O5 who will head to the weak side short corner for a look at a shot if open.
- O4 should attempt to seal the screened defender for a possible easy inbound under the basket.