4 Out Scissor Cut
|Name of Play||Baseline Inbound 4 Out Scissor Cut|
|Nickname of Play|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Baseline Inbound|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||All|
|Best used against||Any|
- 4 players out -two on the wing and two at the top of the key.
- X1 makes a diagonal cut at the weak side block trying to draw contact and defenders.
- X2 cuts shortly after X1 and uses X1 as a rub screen, looking for an open layup or jump shop on the strong side.
- X3 leaves shortly after X2, making a cut across the paint to the weak side.
- X4 fades back to the strong side key as a safety.