Around the World 1 & 1
|Drill||Around the World 1 & 1|
|Drill Nickname||Around the World|
|Central focus of the drill||Offense|
|Number of players required||4|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||Youth, All|
This drill is primarily for gyms that have multiple courts and/or side hoops. If you only have two hoops, this drill could be run by using hoops multiple times.
- A Free Throw shooter at each basket.
- Lines behind the shooters divided evenly amongst the baskets.
- Players will shoot a 1 & 1. If they make both they move on to the next basket. (Basket order can vary by gym setup.)
- If they miss the first shot, they run the equivalent of a full court and back. Miss the second, half court and back. Make sure players do not run through a shooter's vision.
- Players must complete every basket in the circut and "Win" at the basket they started at by completing a final 1&1. If they miss they run as normal, and have to move back a basket.
- First player to finish their "Winning" basket is declared the winner.