Butler Flex Screen for Sideline Inbounder
|Name of Play||Butler Flex Screen for Sideline Inbounder|
|Nickname of Play||N/A|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Sideline Inbound|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||All|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- O1 and O5 start by the weak side block.
- O2 and O3 interchangeable at the strong side block and the top of the key.
- O3 sets a down screen for O1 who curls around and comes to the basketball. O3 should clear out to the weak side corner.
- O5 pops up from the weak side and receives the swing pass.
- The inbounder O4 receives a flex screen from O2 and looks for a pass for a open low post shot from O5.