Creighton Screen & Roll or Back Screen to Post Feed
|Name of Play||Creighton Screen & Roll or Back Screen to Post Feed|
|Nickname of Play||Creighton Double Stack|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- This play begins with a two player stack above each block with O4 and O5 positioned above O2 and O3.
- O1 who brings the ball over half-court should signal a play side and dribble push towards the wing on that side.
- O4 who is on the strong side steps up to set an inside screen and roll for O1.
- O3 makes a baseline cut to the strong side corner.
- O5 makes a V-Cut towards the perimeter and then receives a back screen from O2 for a strong side post look.
O1 has the option to use the screen in roll, hit the cutter in the corner, or look inside for a post-up.