Dribble Handoff High Screen and Roll
|Name of Play||Dribble Handoff High Screen and Roll|
|Nickname of Play||NA|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
This is run out of a 4 Out 1 In offensive formation.
- O1 dribbles towards the wing and does a dribble handoff with O2.
- O5 comes up to the high post.
- O3 screen away for O4.
- O5 set a screen and roll with O2 and roll to the block looking for the feed. If they don't receive the roll, seal and post strong on the block.
- O2 can:
- Swing to O4 if the screen and roll gets jammed up.
- Hit O5 on the roll.
- Attack the rim.
- Kick opposite to O3 for an open shot.
- Kick out to O1 who should look to feed O5 if they have position.