Kentucky Wing Isolation with Dual Skip Option
|Name of Play||Kentucky Wing Isolation wth Dual Skip Option|
|Nickname of Play||Kentucky "4"|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- The player you want to isolate on the wing will start below the block like O3.
- O5 will start at the Mid Post and O4 just above the elbow.
- Your best option as a shooter off a skip or kickout should be in the place of O2 starting beneath the basket.
- O3 will use a staggered screen from O5 & O4 to curl to the weak side wing and receive the pass from O1.
- O2 uses O5 as a rub screen to fill the wing opposite of O3.
- O5 sets a screen on the outside of the defender of O4 allowing them to fade into the corner.
- O3 after receiving the ball looks to attack off isolation, swing back to O1, or skip/kick out for a shot to O2 or O4.