Louisville Stagger Screen for Inbounder From Baseline
|Name of Play||Louisville Stagger Screen for Inbounder From Baseline|
|Nickname of Play||Louisville Baseline 1|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Baseline Inbound|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- O1 at the foul line center.
- O2 slightly inside the weak side block.
- O3 as the inbounder (variable).
- O4 at the strong side short corner.
- O5 at the strong side foul line extended.
- O2 sets a back screen for O1 who curls through at the baseline to the strong side block if not open. O2 should fade out to the perimeter after setting the screen.
- O4 screens away for O5 who receives the inbound. O4 fades out to the perimeter and receives the swing pass from O5.
- O1 and O5 then set a staggered screen for O3 who sets up the defender by making a move towards the weak side block, then using the screens to curl up to the basketball for an open look or drive.