Low Post or Three Point Option
|Name of Play||Low Post or Three Point Options|
|Nickname of Play||USC Quick Hit 1|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- O1 brings the ball over half court.
- O2 a shooter, should be in the far corner.
- O3 should be on the strong side block.
- O4 at the top of the key.
- O5 on the weak side block.
- O4 should set a screen at the top of the key for O1. O1 will dribble attack at the screen, then reverse direction to the play side wing.
- O3 should set a cross screen for O5 who should hard flash to the strong side block looking for a quick post-up.
- If O5 is not open for a quick post, the next option is O4 setting the downscreen for O3 who looks for a shot at the top of the key.