SDSU Screen & Roll + PG Curl
|Name of Play||SDSU Screen & Roll + PG Curl|
|Nickname of Play||SDSU "3"|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against|
- O4 and O5 just above the three point line looking to seal their defender off behind them.
- O1 bringing the ball over half court.
- O2 and O3 in the corners.
- O1 makes a pass to one of the two players who are sealing their defenders at the top of the key.
- After making the pass O1 should rub to the outside of the player they passed to curling underneath to receive a screen from the weak side player that was not passed to.
- The strong side corner should make a flash up to the ball and receive the pass. After catching the pass, O5 will give a screen and roll look with a screen to the inside of the defender.
- O2 will also have the option of hitting O1 coming off the underneath curl.