SDSU Staggered Screen Handoff
|Name of Play||SDSU Staggered Screen Handoff|
|Nickname of Play||N/A|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
This play is run out of a 1-2-2 Offensive Set.
- O4 and O5 just above the three point line looking to seal their defender off behind them
- O1 bringing the ball over half court.
- O2 and O3 in the corners.
- O1 designates play side by making the pass to O4 or O5.
- The player who does not receive the pass in this case O5 screens away for the corner.
- O4 follows passing to the corner and attempts to set a quick screen.
- O3 looks to get to the rim or attack and kick out for 3.]