Shuffle Offense (Laboral Kuxta)
|Name of Offense||Shuffle Offense for 5 Man|
|Type of Offense||Motion Offense|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Man to Man|
- First of all, 2 cuts to the left side wing from the right side wing, being cross screened by 5.
- At once 3 cuts to the right corner being cross screend by 4. Then 4 slides up to the right side wing. 1 hits 4.
- 4 dribbles towards 3 for a hand off pass and 1 cuts to the rim being back screened by 5.
- If 1 doesn't receive then flash to the left corner.
- Finally, 5 sets a ball screen for 3 and rolls to the rim.
- 3 comes hard off the screen and hits 5 or 4.
- An offensive triangle is played between 3, 4 and 5.