Stagger Screen for Scorer with High/Low Option
|Name of Play||Stagger Screen for Scorer with High/Low Option|
|Nickname of Play||N/A|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||High School, College or Above|
|Best used against||Any|
- O1 brings the ball over half court.
- O2 sets at a wing and O3 starts to the opposite corner.
- O4 and O5 each set just below an elbow.
- O4 and O5 set a stagger screen for O2, who should be your best scorer or facilitator.
- O1 passes to O2 and fills the opposite wing.
- O3 makes a baseline cut to the weak side corner while staying aware for any open looks under the basket.
- O2 should look at options with O4 in the high post or O5 in the low post.
- O2 also has the option to dribble penetrate at the hoop or against a collapsing defense look to O3 in the weak side corner.