Stagger Screen to Wing with High Low Flash
|Name of Play||Stagger Screen to Wing with High Low Flash|
|Nickname of Play||N/A|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Offensive Set Play|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||All|
|Best used against||Any|
This play is run out of a 1-4 High set.
The play is run for one wing or the other with the play side designated by the ball handler O1 bringing the ball over half court.
- O4 and O5 set a staggered screen for O3 who goes over the first screen and under the second screen to the wing on the opposite side.
- The wing not involved with the play fills underneath to the opposite wing to clear out.
- O3 receives the pass and should square up for an open shot if available.
- O4 dives to the strong side block for a low post feed.
- O5 flashes above to the high post for a possible open shot.