Two Shooters Wide or Post Lob
|Name of Play||Two Shooters Wide or Post Lob|
|Nickname of Play||Villanova B|
|Is the play situational?||No|
|Type of Play||Baseline Inbound|
|Most appropriate age range(s)||All|
|Best used against||Any|
- O3 and O5 in a short stack just below the three point line.
- O2 on the weak side elbow.
- O1 on the weak side block.
- O5 sets a screen on the inside defender guarding O3 who makes sure to use a V Cut to set the defender up before looking for the outside shot.
- O5 will then attempt to seal the defender on their back looking for an inside feed or lob over the top going at the basket.
- O1 should screen the inside defender for O2 who also uses a V cut to set up the defender into the screen, looking for the shot to the outside.